Thursday 6 August 2015

First Post!

I have finally decided to start a blog to showcase my crafty endeavours in card making.  I started scrapbooking several years ago while living in Vancouver, Canada.  After some overseas travel, I had collected several boxes of tickets, maps, money and photos that needed a place of their own.  And so began my paper crafting obsession.  I soon moved on to stamping and card making.  I am still learning a lot but I really enjoy making something personalised for the people in my life. 

I also enjoy baking and dabbling with cake decorating.  I have recently (re)learned how to knit and will probably try and pick up more projects that I won't have time for.  So for now, I'm going to try to make some progress with my cards.

Well, here goes nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment